The FAA has established on-site child care programs to provide an essential component of a quality work environment. These child care centers are dedicated to ensuring that FAA, Federal and Community families are receiving outstanding care.
Since it is a Federal facility, FAA and Federal employees receive;
- Priority placement
- As an FAA or Federal Employee you will receive priority placement in all classrooms when enrolling at Top Flight Kids Learning Center.
- Discount tuition
- Click here to view our discounted tuition rates.
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible scheduling is how Top Flight Kids Learning Center meets the nontraditional hours and scheduling needs of the FAA employees.
- Opportunity for extended hours
- Top Flight Kids Learning Center hours of operation, 6:00am-6:00pm, can be extended if there is proven need for additional child care services.
Child Care Aware of America serves more than 10,000 children of military families every year. For more information about eligible programs for your branch of service click here.